Student Services & Enrollment Management Resources and StaffThe Student Services and Enrollment Management Division staff is made up of caring professionals who have student success as their top priority. We want to help you learn and grow through your college experience in and out of the classroom. This group of student-centered individuals is involved in the St. Catharine College student experience from your first inquiry about admission to the institution to the baccalaureate program that celebrates graduates at the end of a student’s journey—and at all points in between.
Student Services and Enrollment Management encompasses a variety of areas throughout the college:
- VP of Enrollment Management - Melinda Lynch
- Lauren Buckman, Director of Admissions
- Ashley Carey, Senior Admissions Counselor
- Mandy Waardenburg, Admissions Counselor
- Heather Tatum, Transfer and Adult Recruitment Specialist
- Stacey Garrett, Data & Communications Coordinator
- Financial Aid
- Laura Dean, Assistant Director of Financial Aid
- Andrea Greenwell, Student Account Representative
- Student Services & Residence Life
- Ticha Chikuni, Dean of Students
- Kathy Hagan, Student Services Administrative Assistant
- Chris Owens, Director of Residence Life & Student Activities
- Stephanie Pollitt and Terrance Withers
The College Counselor, Jane Lanham, LCSW, also works through the Division of Student Services and Enrollment Management to support students in decision making and dealing with personal issues.
SAEM departments also work closely with groups of student paraprofessionals who assist in the daily delivery of services to students and help to carry out our mission. Examples of these groups include the Student Ambassadors in our Admissions Office and the Resident Assistants who are part of the Residence Life staff. Student Government Association, Student Activity Board, Student Orientation Staff, and Residence Hall Council are other student organizations that work alongside student affairs professionals to help create an exciting and involving campus life for SCC students.
Get to know these individuals who can be important resources and advocates for SCC students! We’re eager to get to know you . . . and wish you the very best as you experience some of the most important and impactful years of your life.