Student Services & Enrollment Management Resources and StaffThe Student Services and Enrollment Management Division staff is made up of caring professionals who have student success as their top priority. We want to help you learn and grow through your college experience in and out of the classroom. This group of student-centered individuals is involved in the St. Catharine College student experience from your first inquiry about admission to the institution to the baccalaureate program that celebrates graduates at the end of a student’s journey—and at all points in between.
Student Services and Enrollment Management encompasses a variety of areas throughout the college:
- VP of Enrollment Management - Jeremy Pittman
- Lauren Buckman, Director of Admissions
- Stacey Garrett, Assistant Director of Admissions
- Ashley Dudgeon, Admissions Counselor
- Nick Patterson, Admissions Counselor
- Financial Aid
- Joan Gardner, Student Account Representative
- Student Services & Residence Life
- Ticha Chikuni, Dean of Students
- Yvonne McNary, Student Services Administrative Assistant
- Chris Owens, Director of Residence Life & Student Activities
- Cody Gibbons, Residence Life Staff Assistant
- Terrance Withers, Residence Life Staff Assistant
- Staci Chappell, Residence Hall Coordinator
The College Counselor, Jane Lanham, LCSW, also works through the Division of Student Services and Enrollment Management to support students in decision making and dealing with personal issues.
SAEM departments also work closely with groups of student paraprofessionals who assist in the daily delivery of services to students and help to carry out our mission. Examples of these groups include the Student Ambassadors in our Admissions Office and the Resident Assistants who are part of the Residence Life staff. Student Government Association, Student Activity Board, Student Orientation Staff, and Residence Hall Council are other student organizations that work alongside student affairs professionals to help create an exciting and involving campus life for SCC students.
Get to know these individuals who can be important resources and advocates for SCC students! We’re eager to get to know you . . . and wish you the very best as you experience some of the most important and impactful years of your life.