Continuing and Community Education
Online Registration Form
- REGISTER EARLY: Sometimes excellent classes are cancelled due to insufficient enrollment. On the other hand, some classes have limited enrollment and may fill up quickly. So register early – don't wait until it is too late!
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, tuition and fees will be refunded in full or applied to another class.
REFUND POLICY: There is a $10 non-refundable registration fee.
- If a participant withdraws 10 days prior to the first class, full refund (less registration fee);
- If withdrawal is less than 10 days prior to the first class, 50% refund;
- If participant withdraws after the first class, no refund.
REGISTRATION:There are 4 other ways to register:
- To register by phone and pay with a credit card, please call Sr. Barbara Rapp at 270-699-2157.
- You may fax the completed registration form (with major credit card information) to 270-692-4275.
- The completed registration form with a check (payable to St. Catharine College), or credit card information may also be mailed to St. Catharine College, Office of Continuing and Community Education, 237 N. Spalding Ave., Suite 108, Lebanon, KY 40033.
- If you wish to register in person, please call 270-699-2157 before coming to make sure someone will be available.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).