Privacy and Security Policies to Prospective Donors
- For each visitor to our web page, our web server does not recognize information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
- The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded.
- We do not set any cookies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number or by writing us at the above address.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them.
- We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- St. Catharine employs encryption and https security protocols to communicate with your browser software. Security protocols make it extremely difficult for outsiders to intercept the credit card information you transmit to us. Entities involved in our credit card transaction process also employ sophisticated encryption and security protocols.
Gift Acknowledgement and Refund Policy
Charitable contributions to St. Catharine College may be made online using your credit or debit card. We will acknowledge the receipt of funds via US mail within seven business days. Please keep this acknowledgement for your records and for tax purposes. Additional copies may be requested by contacting
the Office of Advancement or by calling (859) 336-7780, our postal address is
Office of Advancement
St. Catharine College,
2670 Bardstown Road,
St. Catharine, KY 40061
Charitable contributions are non-refundable and will be directed to the Annual Fund unless otherwise specified by the individual donor.