Military and Veteran Students
We appreciate your service. Now let St. Catharine College serve you!
St. Catharine College welcomes Military and Veteran students. We are approved to train veterans by the Kentucky Approving Agency for Veterans Education under Titles 10 and 38 United States Code.
Follow these steps to begin your enrollment process:
Service members on active duty or current members of the National Guard or Reserves who are considering college studies should contact their post or unit education officer for full details of current tuition benefits. Enrollment certifications are submitted within 30 days of the start of the fall and spring semesters and within one week of the start of the summer semester.
2. Your completed application with your non-refundable $15 application fee. We strongly recommend that you submit your application by March 1, our priority application and scholarship deadline.
3. Have your high school submit an official high school transcript, showing the date you graduated. Or, submit an official GED report indicating successful completion of the program.
4. If you have previously attended college, have all colleges you attended submit an official transcript to our admissions department. (The St. Catharine Registrar may request that you provide a copy of your previous college’s course catalog containing course descriptions.)
If you have questions, please contact Admissions at 859-336-5082 or email us with your questions. We look forward to welcoming you to our campus.
Consider these options to consider your exploration of St. Catharine College:
1. Estimate your Financial Aid and Scholarship options with our quick and easy online calculator.
2. Our Admissions Counselors are ready to answer your questions right away. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call our offices between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time zone), Monday through Friday. 859.336.5082
3. Plan a visit to campus or participate in a Patriot Preview Day to see our new facilities, meet our faculty and learn more about our programs.
4. Explore our degree and certificate program listings to learn more about how St. Catharine College can help you attain your career goals.