Transfer StudentsSt. Catharine College Makes Your Transition Easy
St. Catharine College has a strong tradition of welcoming transfer students from other colleges. and we do all we can to make your transition to our campus smooth and easy. If you’re like most new arrivals to our campus, you’ll feel at home right away.
The process of applying to St. Catharine includes these easy steps:
1. Your completed application with your non-refundable $15 application fee. We strongly recommend that you submit your application by March 1, our priority application and scholarship deadline.
2. Have your high school submit an official high school transcript, showing the date you graduated. Or, submit an official GED report indicating successful completion of the program.
3. Have all colleges you attended before applying to St. Catharine submit official transcripts to our Admissions Department.
4. The St. Catharine Registrar may request that you provide a copy of your previous college’s course catalog containing course descriptions.
General information about transfer of credits
In order to transfer credit to St. Catharine College, the course must have been completed at an institution accredited as a degree-granting institution by a regional accrediting commission at the time the work was completed. In addition, although a course grade of D is generally transferable for credit, certain St. Catharine majors require a grade of C in some or all courses transferred. Contact an Admissions Counselor for specific details.
A student who was not in good standing at a previous institution at the time of application at St. Catharine may be accepted under specific academic conditions at the discretion of Admissions and the Scholastic Standing Committee. Students applying under these conditions should submit a written request for consideration of admission along with their application.
If you have questions, please contact Admissions at 859-336-5082 or email us with your questions. We look forward to welcoming you to our campus and including you as part of our student body.
Consider these options to consider your exploration of St. Catharine College:
- Estimate your Financial Aid and Scholarship options with our quick and easy online calculator.
- Our Admissions Counselors are ready to answer your questions right away. Find your personal counselor online or just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call our offices between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time zone), Monday through Friday. 859.336.5082
- Plan a visit to campus or participate in a Patriot Preview Day to see our new facilities, meet our faculty and learn more about our programs.
- Explore our degree and certificate program listings to learn more about how St. Catharine College can help you attain your career goals.