Saturday Visits & Preview Days
Can't make a weekday visit, don't worry; we have Saturday visits and Preview Days just for you!
St. Catharine College understands how busy you may be during the week, so why not take a Saturday stroll to our campus? You will be able to meet with an Admissions Counselor as well as take a tour with a Student Ambassador. If you have longed to see our state of the art Hamilton Health Science Building, Emily W. Hundley Library featuring the Snappy Café, and our amazing new sports complexes you should SIGN UP below for one of our 6 days listed.
Nestled in the heart of Kentucky, St. Catharine College offers a great education for a great value. Come see for yourself what is happening at SCC!! During your visit you will get to:
- Meet with an Admissions Counselor to discuss everything you need to know about getting started at SCC.
- Tour our beautiful campus and facilities, with a current student.
- Potentially catch a sports event while on campus.
You will learn about:
- St Catharine College's Dominican Heritage.
- The 34 Academic Programs spanning the Schools of Arts and Sciences, Professional Studies and Health Science from undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs.
- Student Life, from student organizations, residential or commuter living and the many planned events for students to grow.
- Athletic Programs - National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), Mid-South Conference with 20 men's and women's Varsity and JV sports.
- Most importantly, you will learn about the great value. Hearing about our Financial Aid process and the many scholarship opportunities that exist to make college affordable.
The Admissions Office hours for Saturday visits will be from 9AM-1PM with tour times at 9:15, 10:15 and 11:15. Feel free to stay for lunch, take in an athletic event and see what a day at St. Catharine is like! Please schedule your tour time in the form below.
Our Preview Days are scheduled from 9AM-1PM and will be full of activities, so plan to stay the entire time. Check in will begin at 9 AM. We will even have brunch for you! If the Preview Day is what you are looking for, please choose the November 15th or March 14th date in the form below.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 859-336-5082, ext. 1259 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!