St. Catharine College Registration Days
Registration days are primarily formatted for meeting advisors and scheduling classes. St. Catharine College understands that the spring and summer months can provide weekend events difficult; therefore, SCC Registration Days will focus on the specifics of enrolling students and providing variety of days available. There are also two dates that provide both morning and afternoon options for students to register. Please take a look at the below registration dates and the formats of each.
But first, in order to register, you will need:
- To be officially accepted to SCC
- You must RSVP by the deadline for the date you would like to attend
- Submit Official transcripts from graduating high school/GED with ACT/SAT or Compass test scores to the Office of Admissions prior to RSVPing for a registration date.
- If you have transfer credits you will need to submit all Official College Transcripts prior to RSVPing for a registration date.
- Driver's license
- Registration fee: $25 collected by the Business Office the day of registration
|Here are the following registration dates, keep in mind that registering early is the best way to secure your ideal class schedule, so don’t wait!|
|Registration Dates||Save Your Spot!|
|March 29th||Must RSVP by March 21st|
|April 26th||Must RSVP by April 18th|
|Must RSVP by May 30th|
|Must RSVP by June 13th|
|July 19th||Must RSVP by July 11th|
|August 1st||Must RSVP by July 25th|
Check in starts at 8:30 AM and registration will begin promptly at 9.
* June 5th and June 20th has two separate sessions, please select one session. First session is in the morning with check in at 8:30 AM. The second session is in the afternoon and check in starts at 12:30 PM.
**All students must meet the requirements and submit their RSVP by the deadline date. If all processes are not followed then those students will NOT be able to register for classes. Ask an Admissions Counselor if you have any questions.**