Resources for Families
When your college-bound student reaches high school, you, as a parent, often have as many questions as your child does about the years ahead.
You’ll be pleased to know that the Admissions staff at St. Catharine College has the answers you need to put your mind at ease. There’s probably nothing you could ask that we haven’t been asked before, but if there is, we have the resources available to find an answer.
Just at the beginning of the process? Use these resources as a starting point:
- Estimate your student's financial aid and scholarship options with our quick and easy calculator.
- We strongly encourage all of our applicants to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The code to include for St. Catharine College is: 001983
- Get your hands on some reading material! You can complete an inquiry form to join our mailing list or browse through our latest viewbook online.
- Take a look at the application requirements for our first year (freshmen) students. Helping your student transfer out of their current institution? Click here for transfer application requirements.
- Plan a visit to campus with your student or participate in a Patriot Preview Day to see our new facilities, meet our faculty and learn more about our programs.
- Connect directly with our admissions office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone: 859.336.5082. You can look for specific admissions counselors here, too!
- Get a sense of student life and learning at St. Catherine College through our Photo Gallery and Facebook page.
- Learn more about all of the ways we'll support your student on campus through our Center for Student Support Services.
Finally, we want to reinforce that the St. Catharine College experience of warmth and hospitality is always extended to the parents and families of our students. Please use this directory to locate our faculty and staff to assist you with any questions.