St. Catharine College welcomes international students like you to our safe and friendly campus each year. Applicants who are citizens of countries other that the United States must submit the following to gain admission to the college.
Your Enrollment Starts with These Steps:
1. A completed admissions application.
2. Submit evidence of English proficiency if your native language is not English. Proficiency may be demonstrated by one of the following:
3. Arrange for the Admissions office to receive an official and final transcript for all courses attempted and completed in secondary school showing graduation date (equivalent of U.S. High School). If the transcript is not in English, it must be accompanied by an authorized English translation. (Photocopies, scanned images or faxes will not be accepted)
4. Arrange for the Admissions Office to receive official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously and currently attended. You will be required to have your transcripts evaluated by World Educational Services. For more information on this service visit www.wes.org. (Photocopies, scanned images or faxes will not be accepted)
5. To be accepted to the College, an international student must show proof of suitable international insurance including repatriation benefit. The benefits must be delivered in English. Please see www.isoa.org for available plans.
6. The United States Government requires a financial affidavit for F-1 students in order to demonstrate financial support.
7. A copy of the student's passport.
Fall (August) : June 1
Spring (January): November 1
Note: Because American immigration, visa, and foreign student travel regulations and laws are in a state of change, non-citizen applicants are advised to contact both the College and the appropriate Embassy or Consulate to determine the most recent requirements.
If you have questions, please contact Admissions at 859-336-5082 or email us with your questions. We look forward to welcoming you to our campus!
Please send your completed application to:
St. Catharine College
Attn: Office of Admissions
St. Catharine, KY 40061
Consider these options to consider your exploration of St. Catharine College: