Let us help you get started
Everything starts when you complete your application for admission. Apply by March 1 for priority consideration for admission and scholarships. As soon as we process your application, we’ll work with you on financial aid , housing and advisement.
If you are just beginning to investigate your college options there are some other steps you should consider:
- Let us send you some more information through the mail and e-mail. Just complete this easy online inquiry form.
- Our Admissions Counselors are ready to answer your questions right away. Find your personal counselor online or just e-mail email@example.com. Call us Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 859.336.5082
- Plan a visit to campus to see our new facilities, meet our faculty and learn more about our programs.
- Explore our degree and certificate program listings to learn more about how St. Catharine College can help you attain your career goals.
- Estimate your Financial Aid and Scholarship options with our quick and easy online calculator (including versions for first-year and transfer students).