St. Catharine College Weather Delay Schedule 2014-2015
If an announcement is made that St. Catharine College is on a Weather Delay, please note that you should report to campus in the following way:
One Hour delay:
Report to campus at 9:00 and go to the class that you would normally be in at 9:00 on that day
Two Hour delay:
Report to campus at 10:00 and go to the class that you would normally be in at 10:00 on that day
Log onto the St. Catharine website for the school closings/delays
You can also tune into the following TV/radio stations for announcements of delays and/or closings:
- WGRK 103.1 FM or WCKQ 104.1 FM
- WLSK 100.9 FM or WLBN 1590 AM
- WQXE 98.3 FM or WHAS 840 AM
- WO6AY Channel 6
Please be advised that the announcement of a DELAYED SCHEDULE means that the above schedule will be in place for that day ONLY.
Health Science Students
– If you are scheduled for clinicals, this schedule does not apply. You are expected to use professional judgment in attempting to make your clinicals. Refer to the handbook for program expectations and exceptions.
– Students in field or clinical experiences must follow the weather schedules of the schools to which they are assigned. You are expected to use professional judgment in attempting to reach the schools. You must notify the school and Education Division Office with any absence.
- All CDA training workshops scheduled on campus will be cancelled if the Martin De Porres Child Care Center is closed.
Martin De Porres Child Care Center
- Please note that the Child Care Center will follow Washington County School closures and delayed weather schedule. Therefore, whatever schedule is reported for Washington County will pertain to the Martin De Porres Child Care Center.