Don't Forget!! The Fall 2013 Book Fair is November 18 - 22 in the Hundley Library. Our Chili Dinner Kickoff is November 14th. Family Night will be November 21st in the Mezzanine of the Hundley Library.
The faculty and staff of SCC Teacher Education extend their warmest welcome! We are here to help you succeed! It's going to be a great semester!
We Want You.....
To be an active member of the KEA-SP! Whether you volunteer your time or become an officer, the KEA-SP needs your help. Involvement in the Kentucky Educators Association Student Program is a great opportunity to make new friends, connect with other future educators and build your resume! Please contact Ms. Kerrie Sneed, email@example.com, Mrs. Pamela Marks, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Julie Morris, email@example.com for more information.
2013-2014 KEA-SP Officers
- School begins August 12, 2013.
- The Fall 2013 Education Summit is Wednesday, August 14th.
- Midterm Examinations are September 30 - October 4.
- Midterm Break is October 14 - 15.
- Bridge I Interviews are November 8 from 7:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- Bridge II Interviews are November 7 from 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm.
- Last Day of Class is November 26.
- Thanksgiving Holiday is November 27 - 29.
- Final Examinations are December 2 - 6.
Education Faculty News:
- Dr. Janice Lantz, Department Chair of the Department of Education
- Mrs. Pamela Marks, Instructor and Field Placement Coordinator
- Dr. Nancye McCrary, Professor and Middle School Program Coordinator
- Dr. Chad Malcolm, Professor and Early Childhood Program Coordinator
- Dr. Sheri McGuffin, Adjunct
- Mrs. Cherry Boyles, Adjunct