The Radiography Program at St. Catharine College is a bachelor degree program. The program is a full time day program with limited enrollment. Students are selected in the Spring of each year for August admission.
Pre-requisite courses: Students interested in admission to the Radiography Program must have the following courses completed with a grade of C or better and minimum GPA of 2.5 in all pre-professional course work that are part of a 49 hour Core Curriculum at St. Catharine.English Composition I and II
Anatomy and Physiology I and II with labs
Intro to Psychology
Students must complete the following courses with a grade of C or better in order to graduate from the program (recommended completion prior to starting the professional component of the program).Religion
Legal Issues in Healthcare
Admission Requirements: Radiography Program at St. Catharine College is a bachelor degree program. The radiography major is a full time day program with a prescribed course sequence. Enrollment is limited and competitive. Students are selected in the spring of each year for August admission.
- Be an enrolled student at St. Catharine College or an admitted transfer student in good standing.
- Complete all pre-requisite courses with a grade of “C” or better and have a minimum GPA for all coursework of 2.5.
- Meet with the Program Director and provide the following documents prior to deadline for application:
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals not related to the candidate.
- Documentation of 20 hours of observation in a clinical setting; forms will be available from program faculty upon verification of a current TB test and a criminal background check.
- Personal philosophy statement.
- File a program application prior to the deadline of March 1 for admission to the major in the following Fall Semester.
Cost of the Program:
Fees: $250 per semester
Books: varies from semester to semester
Other expenses: Uniforms
Transportation: Transportation to and from class and clinic is the responsibility of the student
Housing: Campus housing is available
For additional information contact the program offices:
St. Catharine College
2735 Bardstown Rd.
St. Catharine, KY 40061
Phone: 859-336-5082 email@example.com