RN to BSN Application Process
- Request an admission application packet from the Department of Nursing or download the application for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program(ext 1205). If you are waiting to take the NCLEX, indicate the NCLEX date on your application. Contact the BSN nursing chairperson (ext. 1205) for an appointment to discuss BSN Program needs.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher with at least a “C” in all BSN pre-requisite courses.
- Offical Transcript or grade report of all course work including summer must be submitted no later than 2 weeks before the admitting semester.
- Present copy of RN license IF NCLEX results were pending when the admission packet was submitted or noted on web State Board of Nursing site.
- Besides tuition costs, each course may have a textbook and other course materials.
- Random urine drug analysis may be performed during the course of study.
- As noted in the SCC Catalogue, graduation should occur within 5 years of matriculation into BSN Program.
Financial Assistance Information
Please contact ext 1211 or 1214 in the Financial Aid Officer for information
It is the policy of St. Catharine College not to discriminate in its educational programs, admissions policies, financial aid or other school administered programs on the basis of age, race, color, disability, gender, relgion or national origin.