Continuing and Community EducationLife-long Learning Opportunities for Residents of the Tri-County Region
Learn a new skill. Develop a hidden talent. Broaden your horizons. Taking a class or professional workshop through St. Catharine College’s Community and Continuing Education outreach is a great way to accomplish all three of these objectives and more.
These classes – ranging from one- or two-day workshops to once-a-week gatherings over several weeks or months – take place in Lebanon, Bardstown and Springfield .We bring the education to you, so it is easy to get involved. Both credit and non-credit courses are available, including those eligible for professional CEUs and various certifications.
Now available -- on-line classes which can be taken at your preferred time and in the comfort of your own home. Go to www .ed2go.com/ sccky to see more than 400 classes available.
If you are interested in stretching your mind and growing, make this the year you enroll in a continuing or community education course.
If you are interested in courses for credit, please contact our Admissions office.
For more information or if you are interested in non-credit community education courses, please call Sister Barbara Rapp, OP, at 270-699-2157.
Continuing and Community Education Classes (non-credit):
REGISTRATION: There are 5 ways to register:
- For online registration, please click here.
- To register by phone and pay with a credit card, please call Sr. Barbara Rapp at 270-699-2157.
- You may fax the completed registration form (with major credit card information) to 270-692-4275.
- The completed registration form with a check (payable to St. Catharine College), or credit card information may also be mailed to St. Catharine College, Office of Continuing and Community Education, 237 N. Spalding Ave., Suite 108, Lebanon, KY 40033.
- If you wish to register in person, please call 270-699-2157 before coming to make sure someone will be available.
Spalding Hall, Bardstown
American Sign Language
Ballroom Dance: Salsa
Beginning Jewelry Making
History of the Catholic Church in Central Kentucky
Centre Square, Lebanon
Ballroom Dance: Swing
SRNA (CNA) Training
Yoga for Beginners
St. Catharine College, Springfield
Basic Cake Decorating
Beginning / Intermediate Bridge Bread Baking
Computer for Beginners
Create a Beautiful Landscape Creating a Rag Quilt
Fondant Fun: Purses and Handbags
Hats, Hats and More Hats
Introduction to Knitting and Crocheting
Introduction to Quickbooks
Painting with Acrylics
Preparing for Spring: Can I Plant That Now?
Selling on eBay
On-Line Classes - see catalog above for details