Center For Student Support Services (CSSS)Gain the Skills to Succeed in College
When you enroll at St. Catharine College, you are set up for success from the start. Everyone on campus is pulling for you and the Center for Student Support Services is available to help you adjust to the new demands of college-level classes. Our Director, Mrs. Erica Osborne, will provide you with both techniques and resources to help with:
- Time Management – make the most of every hour by organizing your day for maximum productivity.
- Taking Notes – learn proven methods of effective note-taking for college-level study.
- Studying for Tests – prepare in a way that helps you remember what you’ve learned.
- Learning Skills Inventory – discover the areas where you most need special help.
- Test Anxiety – master proven techniques for overcoming fear that can keep you from doing your best.
- Tutoring – Get help from a tutor on subjects that present your greatest challenges.
- Early Alert Referral – Receive notice if you are slipping behind in your studies, so you can come in for help.
The Center for Student Support Services office is located in Lower Bertrand. You can make an appointment (ext. 1273) or feel free to drop in for help. Mrs. Osborne is available to meet with you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. When you succeed at SCC, we know we’ve accomplished our #1 goal.